LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M525c Multifunction CF118A
LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP flow M525c (CF118A)
Accelerate processes and turn paper documents into dynamic digital files, using advanced work flow
tools in a desktop MFP. Versatile scanning, processing, routing, and retrieval tools boost productivity. Simplify management and strengthen security.
- Print Speed (Black):1 Up to 42 ppm (Letter)
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (Best), HP FastRes 1200 (1200 dpi quality), 600 x 600 dpi with HP Resolution Enhancement technology (Normal)
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device, Gigabit Ethernet
- 10/100/1000 Base-TX network, Foreign Interface, Hardware Integration Pocket, Internal USB
- Host Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000 pages
- Duplex Print Options: Automatic (standard)
- Mobile Printing Capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
Streamlined workflows and robust scanning features
- Get fast results from two-sided, single-pass duplex scanning on some models.
- HP EveryPage ultrasonic technology helps you reliably capture information.
- Automatically remove blank pages and get pristine scans with advanced automatic-imaging features.
- Manage big jobs with the 100-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Easily enter data on a large, pull-out keyboard.
- Do more with data, using built-in OCR4 and multiple scan-to options, including send to SharePoint®.
- Use image preview to edit, insert, and delete scanned pages on-screen. HP Quick Sets let you launch one-touch processes from the touchscreen.
Productive, easy-to-use desktop
- Manage imaging and printing jobs with ease on the adjustable 8 inch (20.3 cm) HP Easy Select color touchscreen.
- Up to 1,600 sheet paper capacity and impressive throughput speeds.
- With HP ePrint you can print from virtually anywhere. And with embedded AirPrint™ you can print from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch®. You can also save to and print directly from a USB drive via the easy-access USB port.
- Help save money and reduce interruptions, using an optional high capacity Original HP LaserJet black toner cartridge. Be ready to work right away with the included standard capacity original HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
Top-flight manageability, security, and extensibility
- Proactively manage your environment with HP Web Jetadmin and HP Universal Print Driver.
- Apply a security policy to your fleet and monitor device compliance with optional HP Imaging and Printing Security Center software.
- Boost security—the HP High Performance Secure Hard Disk helps protect sensitive data stored on it. Optional encryption of emails, PDFs, or printed jobs protects data in transit over the network.
- Help protect data and secure sensitive business information—require a PIN to retrieve print jobs, or add optional authentication solutions through the hardware integration pocket.
Outstanding energy- and paper-saving features
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto On/Auto Off Technology and Instant on Technology.
- Monitor and report environmental printing policies with optional HP EcoSMART Fleet.
- Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing.
- It’s easy to recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M525c shown
- Intuitive 8‑inch (20.3 cm) HP Easy Select pivoting touchscreen color control panel
- 100‑sheet automatic document feeder with single-pass two sided scanning, and HP EveryPage with ultrasonic double-feed detection
- Plate glass scanner handles up to 216 by 356 mm (legal size)
- Easy‑access USB port to save and print files directly
- Hardware integration pocket for solution integration
- 250‑sheet output bin
- Front door allows convenient access to HP all‑in‑one toner cartridge
- 100‑sheet multipurpose tray 1 handles heavy custom media up to 199 g/m2 (53 lb bond) and provides easy access to paper jams
- 500‑sheet input tray 2
- Tray fill indicator
- Power On/Off button
- Home button (returns to home screen)
- Pull-out keyboard for easy, accurate data entry
- Built‑in convenience stapler (holds 1,500‑staple cartridge)
- Built‑in automatic two‑sided printing
- HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk
- 800 MHz processor, 1.5 GB RAM
- Two internal host USB 2.0 type ports for third-party solutions
- HP Jetdirect Gigabit Ethernet print server
- Access port for optional Kensington‑style lock
- Hi‑Speed USB 2.0 port (for connecting third‑party devices)
- Hi‑Speed USB 2.0 printing port
- Foreign interface harness (for connecting external devices)
- RJ‑11 fax port
CE530A Feeder/Tray, 500 Sheet, Tray 3/4
Enhance productivity with a simple-to-install paper tray that allows you to print more pages without reloading paper and keep two different types of paper loaded.
Media sizes, custom 105 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm
Weight 5.49 kg
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 438 x 412 x 138 mm
The sturdy, matching HP Printer Cabinet lets users optimally position the printer so it is highly accessible while adding storage for extra paper and supplies.
Weight 19.4 kg
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 438 x 502 x 389 mm
Today’s laser printers are as fast as photocopiers
Photocopier ownership is least double that of comparable laser printers.
Most offices increase photocopier volume by printing an original and then using the copiers to make duplicates or by printing to a network copier.
Photocopier companies centralize (bottleneck) your document production to large expensive photocopiers in order to justify the cost of their photocopier.
Hewlett Packard MFPs are substantially less expensive to lease or purchase then Canon, Xerox or Ricoh.
LaserCorp, your complete digital printing solution provider offers HP’s seamless solutions for printing, copying, faxing, scanning to email and digital document archiving.
HP MFPs are as reliable as their legendary Laserjet printers and as easy to install.
Contact us to see how easy it is to increase productivity and lower costs!!
CALL 1-877-LASERCORP TODAY
3800 St Patrick #107
67 Mowat Ave
© LaserCorp Cartridges Inc. 2017
Terms and Conditions
* Prices subject to change without notice